Monday, October 12, 2009

Gettin' it started

So I caved in and started my own newsletter. I had my reasons though:
  1. Bandwagon, AHOY!
  2. facebook groups suck
  3. I'M BORED
I really wanted talk about the playlists themselves. Every show now focuses around the music portion of My Show, as opposed to the talking aspect. For now, I'm a very busy student so putting a show that hits all the bases is pretty hard. It's up to the audience out there to decide what they get out of the music. Each list I present is made up of songs that tell a story. I think that's why I started the site: just wanting people to know about the playlist narrative.

Anyway, enough artsy shit. Let's talk about some other stuff:
  1. Mondays: Media Mania! I'm gonna report on any random media that I'm being part of at that time. It could be anything! New Family Guy episode review? Maybe I'm watching The Darjeeling Limited for the 40th time and you need to hear about it! Wahay!
  2. Tuesdays: My Show Update! It's show night, the perfect time to talk about the playlist.
  3. Wednesday: Whatever Wednesday! By this point in the week I've already lost interest in everything cause it's FUCKING WEDNESDAY, so I'm just gonna post whatever.
  4. Thursday: Topless Robot Day! Yep, my blog is so pointless I'm going to talk about TR and all the awesome things that go on there.
  5. Friday: Good Luck getting up that day! If you're lucky, I might update... or sleep.
Let's see how this goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment